We pride ourselves on the professional nature of our services and we continually strive to reach the highest standards possible at all times.
This commitment to quality is reflected in the professional recognition and quality standards that have been awarded to Gristwood and Toms.
- ISO 9001:2008
In order to maintain our reputation for providing a quality service and exceeding our customer expectations, we have implemented a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001.
We are committed to a programme of continuous improvement, through which we are constantly reviewing and enhancing our offerings and our service support to customers.
- ISO 14001:2004Gristwood and Toms operates an Environmental Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 14001.
- OHSAS 18001BS OHSAS 18001 is a framework for an occupational health and safety management system. It demonstrates that we have in place the policies, procedures and controls needed to achieve the best possible working conditions, aligned to internationally recognized best practice.
- ConstructionlineConstructionline accreditation is a public private partnership between the Department of Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (formerly the DTI) and Capita Business Services. As a national online database, it is the UK’s largest register for pre-qualified contractors and consultants. Constructionline registration shows compliance to industry standard practices for every area in our business.
- CHASThe nationally recognised and accepted standard for health and safety pre-qualification. The CHAS logo is helpful to both customers and associates assuring we are independently assessed in the area of health & safety.
- Trust MarkTrust Mark is a Government supported scheme that works with consumer groups and the building industry to stamp out rogue traders. The aim of the scheme is to help domestic customers find reputable firms like Gristwood and Toms to carry out repairs, maintenance or improvement works to their homes and gardens.
- EXOR GoldOur accreditation proves that Gristwood and Toms has been accredited to a standard where competency, viability and adherence with legal requirements and current codes of practice have been assessed.
- Professional RecognitionIn addition to these standards we have also achieved professional recognition and status as Registered Education Providers and corporate members for the following professional institutions;
- LANTRAGristwood and Toms is an approved training and assessment centre for Lantra, offering a wide range of arboricultural related courses.